- Objectively assess and effectively marshal information to understand contemporary environmental problems – assessed with critiques of books, report on an environmental conference, and senior project report.
- Integrate information and concepts about environmental issues from different disciplines and perspectives to achieve a creative and innovative synthesis – assessed with report on an environmental conference and senior project report.
- Understand connections among components of complex environmental systems – assessed with critiques of books, report on an environmental conference, and senior project.
- Develop effective presentations that have high levels of rigor and clarity, and that facilitate dialogue among faculty and students - assessed with oral presentations on internship and senior project.
- Draw connections between practical and theoretical learning – assessed with written and oral reports on internships.
F.W. Olin Science Center, Room 109
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320