- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Graduate Study Application
Application requirements for the MA in psychology
- Application form
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two of these letters should be submitted by persons best qualified to evaluate the applicant's academic capabilities, for example undergraduate or graduate instructors or advisers).
- Recent GRE General Test scores
- GRE Subject Test scores are not required but may be submitted. A minimum TOEFL score of 600 is required of international students.
- A personal statement or essay
- A non-refundable $60 application fee
February 1 for fall acceptance.
Offers of admission to international students must be made by April 1.
For the 2014-2015 academic year, tuition is $2,020 per 4-credit course and $340 for auditing a course, regardless of level.
Students who are seeking financial aid must complete the Connecticut College Graduate Financial Aid Application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Funding is available from the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) program, the Federal Perkins Loan program, and the Federal Work Study program. For additional information and applications, please contact Financial Aid Services at (860) 439-2058 or e-mail email@example.com. No financial aid is available to non-U.S. citizens.
There is no campus housing available for students in graduate programs.
Office of the Registrar
Fanning Hall 105
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196