If you are a Connecticut College student interested in a health profession and would like to learn about careers in medicine, please sign up with Marylynn Fallon, email@example.com, Pre-Health Adviser/Chair, Pre-Health Advisory Committee. Current students may also subscribe to the Pre-Health Listserv.
The Connecticut College Health Professions Handbook will also help guide you through the process.
The sections of the handbook include:
- Health Professions Advisory Committee 2014-2015
- Connecticut College's Premedical Undergraduate Academic Program
- Planning a Course Schedule
- General Information for Premedical Students
- How to Get Letters of Recommendation
- Four-Year Timetable to Prepare for Medical School Application
- Health Professional School Requirements
- Resources and Research Opportunities