Connecticut College is one of the few liberal arts colleges of its size that offers you multiple econometrics courses, real corporate finance courses and an abundance of classes on economic history and the many theoretical frameworks that can be used to think about economic problems. See the Economics major and minor requirements.
Also, with some planning, our students can take business courses at the nearby U.S. Coast Guard Academy.
A sample of our courses:
- Perspectives on Development
- Economics of the Informal Sector In Vietnam
- International Trade
- Game Theory
- Introduction to Feminist Economics
- Economics of Latin America
- Health Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Economics of Conflict and Cooperation
- Gender and Development in Latin America
For a full list of courses, visit the College Catalog.