Connecticut College is one of the few liberal arts colleges of its size that offers you multiple econometrics courses, real corporate finance courses and an abundance of classes on economic history and the many theoretical frameworks that can be used to think about economic problems. See the Economics major and minor requirements.
Also, with some planning, our students can take business courses at the nearby U.S. Coast Guard Academy.
A sample of our courses:
- Economies of the Middle East
- Economics of the Informal Sector In Vietnam
- International Economics
- Game Theory
- Introduction to Feminist Economics
- Economic Growth and Development in Latin America
- Health Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Public Finance
- Economics of Conflict and Cooperation
- Wages, Income and Inequality
For a full list of courses and the learning goals in the economic major, view the College Catalog.