We have a very long history of service learning and community engagement in the human development department. Three-quarters of our courses have a service-learning component: You can expect to be out in the community making scholarly links between what you are learning in your textbooks and what you see in the community.
- Children's Rights and Public Policy
- Child and Family Policy
- The Social World of Children and Families
- Adolescent Development
- Media, Self and Society
- Children and Families in a Multicultural Society
- Development Research in Language
- Ethnography, Socialization and the Construction of Self and Identity
- Development of Black Children and Families (Freshman Seminar)
- Children in Learning Environments
- Individual Differences in Development
Department of Human Development
270 Mohegan Ave.
New London, CT 06320-4196