- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Minor in Geology
The minor in geology consists of a minimum of five courses:
- Two of the following: Astronomy 105; Geophysics 115, 120; Physics 107, 109.
- One of the following: Geophysics 210, 211, 259.
- One of the following: Geophysics 314, 315, 316.
- One Geophysics elective at the 200 level or higher from the courses listed above; or Environmental Studies 312, 313, 493D, or 494D; or an appropriate individual study.