- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Access to online course registration in Self Service opens as indicated below.
Tuesday, 4/15 Rising seniors (current juniors), return to college, and graduate students
Wednesday, 4/16 Rising juniors (current sophomores)
Thursday, 4/17 Rising sophomores (current freshmen)
Incoming Freshmen register online beginning at 5 pm Thursday, 6/5 until 9 am Tuesday, 6/10 for one first year seminar and one entry level course. Registration for the remaining courses will occur during Orientation in August.
Incoming Transfers register online beginning at 5 pm Thursday, 6/5 until 9 am Tuesday, 6/10 for two courses. Registration for the remaining courses will occur during Orientation in August.
For Spring 2015 courses
Tuesday, 11/18 Seniors, return to college, and graduate students
Wednesday, 11/19 Juniors
Thursday, 11/20 Sophomores
Friday, 11/21 Freshmen
Access begins at 7:30 am EST on the day you receive access. Access continues 24 hours a day until online registration closes at 5 pm the last day of the Add period. Non-degree seeking Special Students are not eligible for online registration.
Submit an Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form to the Registrar's office to make course registration changes that require a signature or when the online registration system is closed.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 7:30 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday during preregistration.
- Contact your advisor for PIN problems
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
Office of the Registrar
Fanning Hall 105
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196