- Majors, Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Disability Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Scholarships and fellowships
Consider these undergraduate and graduate opportunities
With a Connecticut College education and your own personal skills and accomplishments, you will be in a prime position to compete for scholarships and fellowships. Opportunities exist for both current students and alumni. The College is here to help.
Explore undergraduate scholarships
For information on undergraduate grants and scholarships for prospective and current students, please visit the College’s financial aid "Outside Scholarships" section.
Accept the challenge! Post-graduate fellowships and scholarships
Post-graduate fellowships and scholarships can provide life-changing opportunities for Connecticut College students and alumni. Some provide generous financial support for study and research. The College has bolstered support for students and alumni seeking high-profile national fellowships and scholarships.
- Current students and alumni: Accept the challenge! The Fellowships FAQ will tell you all you need to know to get started.
- Prospective and current students: Think of the opportunities! Read the Fellowships FAQ.
- See how others have succeeded! Meet our Fulbright, Luce, Goldwater and other fellowship award winners.
- Connecticut College is consistently recognized as a top producer of Fulbright scholars, with 37 awarded in the past seven years.