- Applying for Financial Aid
- Eligibility Requirements
- Grants & Scholarships
- Payment Plan & Loan Programs
- Student Employment
- Forms & Publications
- News & Resources
- State scholarships are provided by various states for eligible students based on academic qualifications. Those states have specific application deadlines. All require the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA).
In addition, some states have their own application. Please contact your state higher education agency for specific application procedures.
Connecticut College will not make up for anticipated state funds for which a student fails to apply or meet the deadline date.
- Connecticut; March 15, Capitol Scholarship
- Maine: May 1, State of Maine Grant
Massachusetts: May 1, MASSGrant
New Hampshire: May 1, New Hampshire Incentive Program
Pennsylvania: May 1. Pennsylvania State Grant Program
Rhode Island: March 1, Rhode Island State Grant Program
Vermont: Jan 1 or shortly after, Vermont State Grant Program
Contact Information for Applicants and Students:
Financial Aid Services
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196