- Spring Open House for Admitted Students
- Spring Visit Days for High School Students
- Meet the Admission Committee
- Meet the Admission Fellows
- Fall Open House
- Explore Weekend
A Multicultural Leadership Program for High School Seniors
Ask questions. Make discoveries. Explore the possibilities.
October 18-21 or November 8-11, 2013
Explore Weekend is a program for high school seniors from underrepresented groups and those committed to issues of diversity. Over two days, you’ll get a sneak peak at a challenging liberal arts environment and learn about campus resources for students of color.
Some parts of your college experience will be easy to figure out. Intellectual drive? Lifelong passions? You’ve got that covered. Building a successful future? It’s at the top of your list. To make it happen, you need to find a school that supports and challenges you. That’s where Explore Weekend comes in.
Connecticut College sponsors the Explore Weekend program for high school seniors over two weekends in the fall. During that weekend, you and your peers will:
- Attend Explore Weekend classes and discuss big ideas with your professors
- Tour the campus
- Interview for admission
- Stay overnight with a host in a residence hall
- Make new friends from across the country
- Learn the ins and outs of financial aid
- Meet College deans and professors
- Learn about our home, New London, through a community service project
Applications for Explore Weekend are now closed. We look forward to your application for Fall Admission.
If you have questions, please contact Will Tran, Assistant Director of Admission:
Telephone: 860-439-2200 or
Office of Admission
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320
Follow us on Twitter! @CC_Admission
Campus Tour Series
Students show the campus: library, coffee spots, the Arboretum and more!View more on