The Sundays with Alumni program allows students to gain relevant knowledge in specific career fields as well as network with alumni from various industries. The program highlights Connecticut College’s liberal arts education and increases the profile and accessibility of successful alumni to current students.
The following events are planned for the 2014-2015 academic year – each discussion features alumni from a different industry.
- Alex Feinstein '07 and Molly Goettsche Feinstein ’07, co-owners of GoBerry, frozen yogurt made from all local and natural ingredients in Northampton, Mass., and Amherst, Mass.
- Lizzie Pollock ’04, assistant director of social entrepreneurship at Brown University’s Swearer Center for Public Service
- Erik Rapprich ’05, COO & managing partner at Engage; co-founder of Citizinvestor, a crowdfunding and civic engagement platform for local government projects
- Moderated by James Robinson ’17 and co-sponsored by Launch CC
- Rebecca Fagan ’03, managing director at Portside Ventures, a consulting and investment group focusing on businesses in sport. Fagan has her MBA and MS in Sports Management from UMass Amherst.
- Derek Fisher ’94, director of team events at United States Tennis Association. Fisher is responsible for managing all aspects of U.S. team participation in international tennis events. He received his MA in Sports Management from UConn.
- Caley Boyd Sayre ’03, senior director, Sports Management at ESPN. Sayre oversees sports and property portfolios and the content programming, multimedia programs, ad sales growth and overall marketplace positioning related to her portfolios.
- Moderated by Eva Kovach, head coach of women's rowing at Connecticut College.
- 'The Changing Face of Publishing:' March 29
- 'Pre-health and Public Health:' April 19