Sundays with Alumni
The Sundays with Alumni program allows students to gain relevant knowledge in specific career fields as well as network with alumni from various industries. The program highlights Connecticut College’s liberal arts education and increases the profile and accessibility of successful alumni to current students.
The following events are planned for the 2014-2015 academic year – each discussion features alumni from a different industry.
- Erik Rapprich ’05, COO & Managing Partner at Engage; Co-founder of Citizinvestor
- Michael Hughes ’02, VP Community Development at Onevest
- Lizzie Pollock ’04, Assistant Director of Social Entrepreneurship at Brown University
- Caley Boyd Sayre ’03, Director, Sports Management at ESPN
- Becca Fagan ’03, Managing Director, Portside Ventures
- Derek Fisher ’94, Director, Team Events at United States Tennis Association
- Charlie Widdoes ’06, Digital Media Coordinator, New York Knicks
- Social Work: February 22
- The Changing Face of Publishing: March 29
- Pre-health & Public Health: April 19