Once a year from March 1-April 1, Connecticut College alumni compete in a race against alumni from Bates, Colby and Trinity to see which school can bring in the most gifts from their Graduates Of the Last Decade (GOLD). If you graduated during the last 10 years (2003-2012), you can help Connecticut College win!
To win March Mania, Connecticut College is asking each GOLD alum to donate a gift of ANY size — $5 to $25 — or more if you’d like. The great part about this competition is that the size of your gift doesn’t matter — just that you participate in making a gift.
Help Connecticut College secure our #1 seat in the competition by donating $5 today! Your gift in March has DOUBLE IMPACT.
- Each person who makes a gift in March brings us one step closer to winning the competition.
- Giving back to the College helps support current students. It is a 101-year-old tradition at CC that alumni who came before give back. Seventeen percent of a student’s experience is made possible by donations from alumni, parents and friends of the College.
- Higher alumni participation rates make the College more eligible for grants from corporations and foundations and factor into college rankings.
- Giving back is an investment in the College, which ultimately strengthens the value of our Connecticut College degree.
- Small gifts add up. Last year, the average gift from GOLD alums was just over $25, yet collectively we raised $75,000.
Did you know?
More than 100 volunteers from the GOLD classes are working diligently to create a better future for Connecticut College through fundraising. Check out our list of incredible volunteers and help them by spreading the word about the importance of giving back and winning the March Mania competition.
We started this year’s March Mania with an incredible 272 gifts. Please come back often to see how we are doing, and keep current with upcoming events by following our GOLD Facebook page.
|Class # of gifts||Class # of gifts||Class # of gifts||Class # of gifts|