Your classmates are some of your best friends, right? We offer many opportunities for you to work – and have fun – with a great group. You can:
- Start a Facebook page for your class. Already have one? Post updates and keep the conversation going.
- Help plan your Reunion by joining your class Planning Committee. The class officer handbooks have details. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Serve as a class officer. View the class officer handbooks for details and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Be a class correspondent. Gather news about your classmates and make sure it gets submitted to the College for publication. Check the class notes in the latest issue of CC: Connecticut College Magazine to see if your class needs a correspondent. View the class correspondent handbook and email email@example.com for information.
- Volunteer as a class agent chair. Talk with your friends about the great things happening on campus and ask them to support the College. View the annual giving handbook for details and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.