- Camel Card
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
Bicycle Registration and Property Identification Program
Members of the community are encouraged to register their bicycles at no cost. The individual will be provided with a numbered sticker which is placed on the bicycle. The serial number and pertinent data are recorded on the registration form and kept on file at the Campus Safety office.
Bicycle Registration Form
Property Identification Program
Members of the community are encouraged to keep a list with descriptions and serial numbers of their valuables (i.e. computers, televisions, stereos, etc.). The Property Identification Form is retained by the owner and should be kept in a secure place. A copy is kept on file with Campus Safety. Students can check out an engraver so that their license number or other identifying mark can be placed on their property.
Property Identification Form
- Lock your bicycle, even if it is just for a few minutes.
- Lock your bicycle inside a building or a well-lighted area.
- Secure your bicycle, frame and wheels, to something solid. Do not merely lock your bicycle to itself.
- Register your bicycle as soon as possible. By registering your bicycle with Campus Safety, your bicycle's serial number and description are recorded and kept on file. If the bicycle is stolen and recovered, it can be returned to you.
- List all of your valuables with descriptions and serial numbers on the Property Identification Form.
- Place identifying marks on your valuables. Lock your door at all times even if you are leaving for just a few minutes.
- If your room is on the ground floor, lock your windows at all times
- Report suspicious persons and vehicles to Campus Safety immediately at x860-439-2222.
Campus Safety Office
Campus Safety Officers:
Email Stewart Smith, email@example.com
Campus Safety Office
Nichols House, South Campus
Gatehouse, main College entrance