Motor Vehicle Registration

All motor vehicle registration now takes place at the Camel Card Office located in the College Center at Crozier-Williams, not at Nichols House.  

Parking ticket appeal forms are available at Nichols House or the gatehouse. 

Contact Information:

Campus Safety Office
Phone: 860-439-2251

Campus Safety Officers:

Email Stewart Smith,

Campus Safety Office
Nichols House, South Campus

Gatehouse, main College entrance