- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
Jobs in Dining Services
Duties: A variety of tasks are involved in student jobs such as stocking, short order cooking, waitstaff, as well as the more common dish washing and cafeteria food serving positions.
Schedules: Student employment is available as early as 7:00 a.m. and as late as 2:30 a.m. on weekends.
Wage categories: New employees; Experienced employees; Student Coordinators;
To apply: Students should contact Student Personnel Supervisor Joumana Hajj or call her at 860-439-2465.
To apply for the professional job openings, view available jobs online posted by the Office of Human Resources, Box 5251, Connecticut College, 270 Mohegan Ave., New London, CT 06320. AA/EOE. Recorded job postings for the College may be listened to at 860-439-2069.
Permanent positions are generally hired from our on-call employee base. Selection is based on work performance during one's on-call work performance record.
Include weekends, afternoons 12:30 - 9:00 p.m., nights 4:30 - 1:00 a.m. or 6:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
On-Call Dining Service Aide and Kitchen Cleaner duties include, but are not limited to:
- General kitchen cleaning and dining area
- Set-up and cleaning up of all servery areas and dining areas
- Operating dish machine/pot machines
- Cleaning appliances and kitchen equipment
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen floors, walls, and walk-ins
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to follow instructions
- Stamina, good physical condition, manual dexterity for high volume work
- Ability to learn, must be trainable
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to be flexible in work assignments and location scheduling
- Ability to transport 50 pounds
- Positive attitude