Please find all instructions and materials pertaining to the housing lottery at Connecticut College below. If you have questions, please call the Office of Residential Education and Living at 860-439-2834 or email email@example.com.
- Housing Contract
- Housing Lottery Booklet
- Housing Lottery Information Session
- Learn more about Specialty Housing.
- Class Year Room Designations are available here. Please note these are subject to change as necessary.
Forms and applications
- Off Campus Housing Request applications will be made available if the process is opened in any given year.
- Letter to Students Studying Away Spring 2015
- Summer Room Change Request for Fall
- Indicate Preference for a Double Room for Fall - Updated instructions coming in March
Housing Lottery room availability and designations (2016-17)
- Fall 2015 Suite Options - Grouped rooms available in the 'Group Housing Lottery'
- Double Rooms - Double rooms available in the 'Doubles Lottery'
- Class Year Room Designations* - for the class year lotteries
*Class Year Lotteries - these rooms are subject to change after being published as a result of all earlier processes.
Directions for "MyHousing" process
- Navigating in MyHousing
- Forming a Group
- Directions for Room/Aptmt. Group Selection - Updated instructions coming in March
- Selecting a Roommate for a Double Room - Updated instructions coming in March
- Indicating Living Preferences