- Camel Card
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
We offer the following services whenever the College is in session (see hours).
Please note that for most sick visits, students do not incur a fee.
- Urgent and primary care visits with nurse practitioners
- Gynecological visits
- Physician appointments*
- Prescription delivery from a local pharmacy
- Specialist referrals
- Health promotion programs and information
- Routine laboratory tests*
- Common prescription medications
- Travel immunizations and information*
- Substance abuse counseling
- Sexual health counseling
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment*
- Contraception (including IUD and Nexplanon)*
- Emergency contraception*
*Fee for service. Some services may be reimbursable through your insurance. Check with your insurance carrier. If you have the Connecticut College Student Health Insurance Plan click here for more information.
Special note to students with private insurance:
All services, supplies and medications for privately insured students will be billed to your College bursar account. Student Health Services does not directly bill any private insurance companies. Students may print receipts, available through the Student Health Services' Web Portal, to submit to their private insurance for possible reimbursement.
No-Show Fee Notice
As of August 2015, Student Health Services began charging $10.00 (currently $5.00) for all (DO/NP/RN) missed appointments. (No charge will be assessed for students who call to cancel in advance.) The charge will be billed to your student account.
Student Health Services
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196