- Camel Card
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
Emerging Leaders Program
For first-year and sophomore students
The Emerging Leaders Program at Connecticut College is designed to help you, as a first or second year student, discover your leadership potential through engaging workshops, group activities, and an overnight retreat.
Grounded in the philosophy that leadership comes from within, the program encourages you to discover:
- A personal development of leadership that includes understanding yourself and others
- An understanding of community and acceptance of the responsibilities needed to build community partnerships
- The experiences and opportunities available at Connecticut College
Through the Emerging Leaders Program, you will explore components of leadership including styles of leadership, conflict resolution, networking, the art of delegation, communication, and diversity.
The group meets on Friday afternoons. You will be expected to attend all meetings and a weekend retreat.
To apply to the Emerging Leaders Program, first-year students contact Associate Dean of Student Life Sarah Cardwell, email@example.com.