One of the most rewarding ways to get involved in the Connecticut College Network is as a volunteer. You can show your commitment to the College in a variety of ways, including:
- Work with your class on events, programs and fundraising
- Help at College events, including Commencement and Reunion, and organize regional receptions for new students
- Mentor current students in parallel career fields; be a career adviser or sponsor an internship
- Share your Connecticut College experience with prospective students through the Camel Alumni Admission Program
- Serve in leadership positions with your class or on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Email email@example.com or call 800-888-7549, x2300, for more information.