Calendar of Events
1. Personal Trainer – Tues & Thurs, 12:15 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.(Fitness Center); 5:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Cro’s Nest, College Center). $14.37/session for eight sessions per month. Pay as you go, $16.00/session. David McIlhenny, CPT Instructor. Questions? Contact: M. DeBriae, ext. 2793.
2. Massage Therapy – Wednesdays, 12:00 p.m. - 3 p.m., Alice Johnson Room, Crozier-Williams. $1.00/min (15 minute minimum) Dan McDonald, LMT. For an appointment please email Dan @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins welcome.
3. Vinyasa Yoga Classes – Every Friday, starting 9/7/12, from 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. 3rd Floor, West Studio, Dance Dept. (College Center at Crozier-Williams). Free for students, $5.00 donation for faculty & staff. Ashley Hanson, Certified Yoga Instructor, ext. 2653.
4. Flu Vaccine Clinic – Thursday, October 4, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., Cro’s Nest, College Center. Faculty, staff, retirees. Anthem BC/BS and most insurances accepted (United Healthcare not accepted). Please bring your insurance card with you on the day of the clinic.
5. Wellness Fair – Wednesday, November 7, 10:00 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the 1962 Room & 1941 Room (College Center at Crozier-Williams). Meet health & wellness providers (traditional & holistic) from the surrounding communities. Relax with a free massage or have a free beauty service (hairstyling, haircut, manicure, etc.) Benefit representatives also present for faculty and staff. Faculty, staff and students are welcome!
6. Weight Watchers At Work – Fall Semester. Date to be announced. Contact: M. DeBriae, ext. 2793.
7. Blood Pressure Checks – Need your blood pressure monitored or just curious? “Have Cuff Will Travel” blood pressure monitoring service provided by Mary DeBriae, RN,
Questions on any of the above? Contact Mary DeBriae, R.N., ext.2793 for details.
Mary A. DeBriae, R.N.
Occupational Health & Wellness Manager
Phone: 860 439 2793