Calendar of Events 2013-2014
1. Personal Trainer – Tues. & Thurs., 12:15 p.m. - 1 p.m. (Fitness Center); 5:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Cro’s Nest, College Center). $14.37/session for eight sessions per month. Pay as you go, $18.00/session. David McIlhenny, CPT Instructor. Questions? Contact: Mary DeBriae, ext. 2793.
2. Vinyasa Yoga Classes – Every Friday, starting 9/13/13, from 12:15 p.m. – 1 p.m. 3rd Floor, West Studio, Dance Dept. (College Center at Crozier-Williams). Free for students, $5 donation for faculty & staff. Ashley Hanson, Certified Yoga Instructor, ext. 2653.
3. Flu Vaccine Clinic – Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., Cro’s Nest, College Center. Faculty, staff, retirees. Anthem BC/BS and most insurances accepted (United Healthcare not accepted). Please bring your insurance card with you on the day of the clinic.
4. Blood Pressure Checks – Need your blood pressure monitored or just curious? “Have Cuff Will Travel” blood pressure monitoring service provided by Mary DeBriae, RN,
5. “Exercise – Do It For Life” Program – entry level exercise/weight training nine session program with certified personal trainers at an affordable price, for facuty and staff. Offered once every semester. Contact Mary DeBriae, R.N., ext. 2793 for details.
6. Skin Cancer Screening Program – appointments offered for FREE skin cancer screening by a local dermatologist. Event held during Spring semester (Saturday morning). Watch for email flyer! Contact Mary DeBriae, R.N. , ext. 2793 for details.
7. “Spa Break Before Spring Break” event - Held every March prior to Spring Break! Enjoy a massage, haircut, style, manicure, make up application, etc., all FREE! Contact Mary DeBriae, R.N., ext. 2793 for details.
Questions on any of the above? Contact Mary DeBriae, R.N., ext. 2793 for details.
Mary A. DeBriae, R.N.
Occupational Health & Wellness Manager