A Multicultural Leadership Program for High School Seniors
Ask questions. Make discoveries. Explore the possibilities.
The deadline to apply for Explore 2016 has passed. The Explore 2017 application will be available in August 2017.
Saturday, November 12 - Monday, November 14, 2016
Explore Weekend is a fall program for high school seniors from underrepresented groups and those committed to issues of diversity. Over three days, you’ll get a sneak peek at the challenging liberal arts environment Connecticut College provides and learn about campus resources for students of color.
Some parts of your college experience will be easy to figure out. Intellectual drive? Lifelong passions? You've got that covered. Building a successful future? It's at the top of your list. To make it happen, you need to find a school that supports and challenges you. That’s where Explore Weekend comes in.
While you’re here, you and your peers will:
- Attend classes and discuss big ideas with your professors
- Tour the campus
- Complete an official admission interview
- Stay overnight with a student host
- Make new friends from across the country
- Learn about your financial aid options
- Meet College deans and professors
- Discover the wealth of exciting academic and extracurricular activities available
- Become acquainted with our home, New London
We look forward to reading your application!