This program is designed to provide students with valuable feedback and guidance from alumni and parents. Students learn how to:
• Make a good first impression
• Practice their elevator speech
• Model (and get feedback on) best practices when interviewing for jobs
• Pose industry-focused questions
• Hone their networking skills in preparation for post-graduation job search success
Participants host 6-minute conversations with students rotating through the event. Pre-registration for this event is required, however, all are welcome to drop in to see this program in action!
3:30 - 5 p.m.