Launch Outlook, select the Actions menu and choose Junk E-mail then Junk E-mail options.
You will proceed to the Junk E-mail Options menu:
The checkbox labeled Permanently delete suspected junk email will send messages that are considered to be junk directly to the Trash instead of the Junk Email folder. It is strongly recommended that you DO NOT USE this option.
Dealing with messages that are not correctly filtered:
- If a junk email is not caught by the filter
- Select the message in your mailbox, choose the Actions menu then Junk Email.
- Select the option that best fits your situation.
- Add Sender to Blocked Senders list
- If a legitimate message is marked as junk:
- Select the message in the Junk Email mailbox, choose the Actions menu then Junk Email.
- Select the option that best fits
- Add Sender to Safe Senders list