Technology Programs and Events
Information Services offers programs and events for faculty, staff, and students. See the calendar below for information on specific events.
For the campus community:
- The Technology Brown Bag Lunch Series aims to foster campus-wide collaboration and communication about technology issues and provide the community with practical and useful tips to be more productive both at work and at home.
- Thursday Tech Tips are included every Thursday in Today on Campus.
- Tech News provides updates related to technology to the campus community.
- Teaching with Technology Workshop Series provides opportunities for faculty to explore new models of teaching and learning, keep up to date on new technologies, and cultivate a collaborative atmosphere in which to explore the curricular use of technology.
- The Tempel Summer Institute is an annual, one-week immersion program for faculty that provides a pedagogical approach to the integration of technology into the curriculum.