Image Upload Policy
All members of the Connecticut College community are encouraged to submit electronic photographs for display on CamelWeb. Images must be college-related, appropriate and suitable for the entire College community. You may upload only images which you own and or have "rights" to use. Photographs may not violate the privacy rights of others nor the College’s sexual harassment code. Stolen/borrowed images or any image which depicts cruelty and or inappropriate behavior are not acceptable. All images are moderated to insure compliance. You will not see your image in CamelWeb until it is approved. Files must be in jpg or jpe format, and all uploads are logged for security purposes. Images must also be in compliance with the following rules:
1. You may not contribute photos that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations.
2. By uploading a photo, (a) you grant Connecticut College permission to use the image on any College web site or College publication; and (b) you agree to indemnify Connecticut College and hold the college harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys´ fees, arising from the photo and/or your failure to comply with these rules.
3. No image flooding. The program will only accept 25 photos from one person. After 25, you need to delete some to add more.
4. You may only contribute photos that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person.
5. You may not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website. You are bound by the Appropriate Use Policy for Computer and Information Resources.
The decision of the photo moderators is final.