The Connecticut College art department and the adjacent Lyman Allyn Art Museum have teamed up for a provocative exhibit exploring how faculty members conceptualize and create their work – and how teaching influences them.
The calendar is filling up with events this fall. Some highlights:
* Cross-country team reception, for cross-country alumni and parents, on campus Sept. 26. View the announcement.
* CAMEL happy hour in San Francisco Oct. 1.
* NESCAC speed-networking events in Boston on Oct. 7 and Washington, D.C. on Oct. 13. View the announcement.
* Post-performance gathering at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis on Oct. 11.
* Reception with Professor of Philosophy Andrew Pessin in Cambridge, Mass. on Oct. 15.
* Gathering at the Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston on Oct. 17.
For details and a complete schedule with information about how to RSVP, view the alumni calendar. Make sure you are logged into the Online Community. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Deborah MacDonnell (860) 439-2504, email@example.com