Please join us for the New York Recruiting Consortium (NYRC) Interview Program to be held Friday, January 13, 2017, at AMA Executive Conference Center, 1601 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
Students from Brown University, Cornell University, Connecticut College, Trinity College and Union College apply to be interviewed on-site at the program by recruiting organizations.
Employers are invited to interview undergraduate seniors from these five institutions for full-time opportunities.
|September 23, 2016||Early Bird Registration Deadline|
|November 1, 2016||Regular Registration Deadline|
|November 14, 2016||Employer Receives Student Application Materials|
|November 20, 2016||Employer Selection Deadline|
|January 9, 2017||Employer Receive Preliminary Schedules|
|January 13, 2017||New York Recruiting Consortium|
|Number of schedules||For Profit||Non-Profit|
|Early Bird Discount (by Sept. 23)||One||$600||$225|
|Regular Registration (by Nov. 1)||One||$750||$375|
|Cost to add a schedule||$300/schedule||$100/schedule|
Benefits of Participation
- Interiew students from top-ranked institutions in one convenient location
- Keep recruiting costs down; one fee covers an interview schedule for up to 13 candidates and lunch
- Maintain control over interview schedules
- Pre-screen and select candidates based on your criteria
Brown University, Cornell University, Connecticut College, Trinity College and Union College
- Employers may establish one or more interview schedules during the one day program. Organizations will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please specify if your schedule is for FULL-TIME positions or SUMMER INTERNSHIPS.
- There are 13 openings on each schedule. Employers SHOULD select at least two students from each of the five participating schools.
- Employers select at least two alternates from each school. These students will be contacted in the event of a candidate's illness or a cancellation.
Please make checks payable to "Connecticut College, Career Center":
Attn: Cheryl Banker
Connecticut College, Career Center
270 Mohegan Avenue, Vinal Cottage
New London, CT 06320
Contact Rochelle Caruso at Union College. Phone: 518-388-6726, firstname.lastname@example.org