Maintenance and Repair Requests
The Customer Service Center
The Customer Service Center, located in the Service Building on south campus, receives all requests for maintenance and repair of College facilities.
During normal working hours between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Call ext. 2253. The phone is monitored continuously during normal working hours
- Send an email to email@example.com
Non-Emergency Requests After Hours, Weekends and Holidays:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a detailed message on voice mail ext. 7787 for non-emergency situations. Requests will be processed and prioritized on the next business day.
Emergency After Hours, Weekends and Holidays:
- Call Campus Safety at ext. 2222. If the situation warrants, Campus Safety will recall a mechanic for emergency repair service.
When submitting a request (via email or voice mail) please include the following:
- Address (building or dorm)
- Room number or area of building (if applicable)
- Your phone number
- Exact location of problem
- Exact nature of problem
- Permission to enter (automatic when leaving request)
- Pets on or in premises
What we can't help you with:
- Vending Machines: Report problems to Dining Services, Ext. 2750
- Phones: Report problems to Ext. 3663 or HELP (Ext. 4357)
- Cable TV and/or Computers: Call HELP (Ext. 4357)
- Dorm/Residence Hall/Housefellow Supplies: Vacuum cleaners are available from each residence hall Housefellow, as are toilet paper, bug spray, extra light bulbs and window screens.
- Support for special events: All requests for event support are coordinated through the Office of Events and Catering (ext. 2837)
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320