The Accounting Office is responsible for the overall accounting and financial reporting services for the College. The mission of the office is to account for, report on and safeguard the financial resources of the institution in a manner that supports the College's mission.
We are committed to doing the following:
- maintaining an effective internal control environment to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles as well as relevant federal and state regulations
- ensuring that the accounting records of the college are complete and accurate
- issue accurate and timely financial information
- issue timely and accurate payments to employees, vendors and other service providers of the College
- providing efficient and responsive business services to the College community
We manage the following areas: