Campus Involvement: SAC and the women's rowing team
Favorite Spot on Campus: Temple Green in the fall
Why I Love Conn: I love the community, the opportunities, and the environment at Conn. It all works together to be the best experience I could have hoped for.
The Orientation Committee (OC) is one of the first groups of students you’ll meet when you arrive on campus for Arrival Day. They’ll be ready to welcome you to your new home and help you acclimate to life on campus.
Throughout Orientation you’ll have plenty of opportunities, both formal and informal, to meet and interact with the OC. In addition to welcoming all new students to campus, members of the OC:
- Manage the Orientation Station (where you can gather information, take a photo with the camel, test your knowledge of Connecticut College trivia and enjoy some refreshments)
- Guide specialized campus tours
- Lead optional daytime activities
- Participate in student-led panels (get other students’ perspectives on life as a camel)
- Host nightly Batch Blast social events
The OC will be formally introduced on the first night of Orientation. If you have a question, need assistance or just want to chat be sure to say hello and they’ll be happy to help!