Board Chair Pamela Zilly ’75 will lead the Presidential Search Committee, comprised of seven trustees, four faculty members, one staff representative and two students. All seven trustees are graduates of the College.
Members of the Search Committee are:
- Debo P. Adegbile '91, Special Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- DeFred G. Folts III '82, Senior Managing Director, Windhaven Investment Management
- Prescott W. Hafner '80, Managing Partner and Director of Marketing, Hafner Vineyard
- W. Estella Johnson '75, Retired Director of Economic Development, Community Development Department, City of Cambridge, Mass.
- Maria C. Pellegrini '69, Executive Director of Programs, W. M. Keck Foundation
- George S. Rogers '82 P'16, WPP Global Business Development Director
- Pamela D. Zilly '75, Board Chair, Retired Senior Managing Director, Restructuring & Reorganization Advisory Group, The Blackstone Group L.P.
- Stanton Ching, Professor of Chemistry
- Ronald Flores, Associate Professor of Sociology
- Purba Mukerji, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Andrea Wollensak, Professor of Art
- William O'Neil, Director of Major Gifts and Planned Giving
- Timothy Kast '14, a government and economics major from Medway, Mass.
- Erica Lovett '14, a history major from Pennsauken, N.J.