In order to ensure that all proposals are properly received by the Sustainability Revolving Fund Committee (SRFC), a Google Form has been created to collect submissions. The SRFC will contact you when your proposal has been reviewed to continue the process for approval.
Community members are invited to submit possible resource efficiency projects to the SRFC prior to two semi-annual deadlines: October 15 and March 15.
Before submitting a project, please be sure to articulate the following information:
- A brief explanation of the project
- Which resources will be conserved
- How the project will generate cost savings
- Which departments may need to be involved in this project
- What benefit would be realized by completing the project
- Anything else you think we should know
To submit a project idea, please complete this Google Form.
For support in developing an idea, please contact the Office of Sustainability at firstname.lastname@example.org