Toor Cummings Center for International Studies and the Liberal Arts (CISLA)
Distinctive and academically challenging, the Toor Cummings Center allows students to internationalize their majors through intensive language study and a funded international internship, and bestows a certificate upon completion.
"Connecticut College educates students to put the liberal arts into action as citizens in a global society."
- See where our CISLA scholars spent the summer on their internships around the world.
- View a slideshow of the Class of 2014 at their internships in Nicaragua, Morocco, Paris and more!
- Read the August, 2013, news release: "Connecticut College is a leader in international internships."
- CISLA scholar Cole Delbyck '14, interning in Beijing, China, is one of the students featured in the internship slideshow.
- Fluent in Chinese, CISLA graduate and lawyer Lauren Burke '06 helps immigrants understand their rights.