Criteria for entry to the Museum Studies Certificate Program no later than the first semester of the junior year:
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average
- A meeting with the Director of Museum Studies to review a working or tentative plan that should include possible elective courses to be taken, a proposed museum internship, and initial thoughts for a topic/project for the senior integrative project.
Criteria to receive the Museum Studies certificate:
- An overall 3.0 grade point average in core and approved elective courses
- Successful completion of core and approved elective courses
- Successful completion of a museum internship
- Successful completion of the senior integrative project