Connecticut College will provide a replacement diploma when the original diploma has been lost or damaged or if there has been a legal name change. The original diploma must be returned when requesting a replacement due to damage or a name change. In order to protect the integrity of the diploma process, we require the following when requesting a replacement diploma:

  • Replacement Diploma Application (pdf) - Your signature must be notarized on this form.
  • Photocopies of two (2) forms of acceptable ID: passport, birth certificate, driver's license, social security card.
  • If your name has been legally changed, you must enclose a copy of the legal name change document. Please enclose a check made payable to "Connecticut College" in the amount of $60.00. Send the application, accompanying forms of identification, original diploma and check to:

    Office of the Registrar
    Connecticut College
    270 Mohegan Avenue
    New London CT 06320

Upon receipt of these documents, a replacement diploma will be issued and your student record will be updated.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.