There are many ways to help students and fellow alumni when it comes to either transitioning into the work force or changing careers.
- Job Openings: Share job openings at your company or organization on the College's LinkedIn page Networking page.
- Sponsor an internship for a current student at your company or oganization.
- Join the Connecticut College LinkedIn Networking site and connect alumni and students!
- Share career expertise with current students by participating in the Sundays with Alumni program.
- Return to campus to speak with students about careers
-Offer to have a student shadow you for a day at your place of employment.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 800-888-7549, ext. 2300 with questions.