Online: Go to the performances page to order tickets with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Online sales close 3 hours prior to the performance.
Postal Mail: Complete the order form that came with the brochure and mail it with a check (payable to Connecticut College), money order or credit card charge to: Connecticut College Ticket Office, Box 5216, 270 Mohegan Ave., New London, CT 06320-4196.
Phone or Fax: Charge your tickets to Visa, MasterCard or Discover by calling 860-439-ARTS (2787). Fax your completed order form to 860-439-2695.
In Person: The Ticket Office sales window and phone services in Palmer Auditorium are open Monday through Friday, September through May, from noon to 4 p.m. The Ticket Office has limited hours in August, but mail, fax and Web orders are still accepted. On performance days, the ticket office is open at the performance venue one hour prior to performance.
Tickets will be sent directly to you. If your order is received fewer than 10 days prior to the performance your tickets will be held at the Ticket Office for pickup at the performance.
All mail, phone, fax and online orders will be charged a $2 per ticket handling charge.
All programs are subject to change.
Discounts & Refunds
- Student rates apply to full-time students up through college.
- Senior citizen discounts apply to individuals 65 and older.
- Connecticut College staff and faculty receive a 10% discount on all single onStage tickets.
Single tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Save on ticket prices and receive ticket exchange privileges.
- 3 to 6 performances at a 15% discount - you choose your performances, or
- All 7 performances at a 20% discount
- Save as much as 20% over single ticket prices
- Passes issued for lost tickets
- Exchange privileges
- Receive a tax deduction for unused tickets returned in advance