- Camel Card
- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
Intellectual Life in the Residence Halls
At Connecticut College, you'll stretch your mind outside the classroom too.
After class, you'll hold philosophical discussions with your professors, create home-cooked meals and collaborate on creative projects.
Faculty members work closely with students to present informal talks, plan educational programs and host study breaks -- all in the residence halls.
Some recent offerings:
- Japan's "culture and catastrophe" after the earthquake and tsunami
- International film series
- Jeopardy, students vs. faculty
- Panel discussion on the building of a mosque at Ground Zero
- Knitting the stress away
- Discussion of the psychology of Super Bowl ads
- "Botany of Desire" weekly discussion series: tulips, marijuana, potatoes, apples
- Talking about "climate change with a skeptic"
- Dinner at Unity House, the multicultural center