Alert Level 1-Green Dining Update
Dear Campus Community Members,
With our return to Alert Level 1-Green we will begin to offer indoor dining options. Please review this message for details about dining on campus.
Harris Dining will reopen for seating as of lunch on Friday, Sept 24th
- Please limit your mealtime to no more than 30 minutes. We ask that you not linger in order to allow as many people as possible to use the dining areas and to limit the time that you and others are not wearing masks at the dining tables inside.
- The tent outside continues to be available for seating.
- Grab and Go is still an option.
- You will see to-go containers/plasticware as well as china/silverware. Please keep china and silverware in the dining hall and use to-go containers and plasticware if you are leaving the dining hall with food. Please do not rearrange the furniture. The furniture is placed in the current arrangement in order to keep eating groups small.
JA Dining will remain a to-go only space serving breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday. Oasis Snack Shop will reopen tonight, Wednesday Sept 22nd at 6pm. Hours of operation will be: 7 days a week from 6pm to 1am.
- The number of customers in the serving area will be limited, please follow the directions of the staff
- Please do not rearrange the furniture. The furniture is placed in the current arrangement in order to keep eating groups small.
Important mask wearing instructions in dining areas:
- Masks must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking at a table.
- When going to pick up additional food or beverages your mask must be worn properly.
- If finished eating and drinking place your mask back on while others at your table finish their meal.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Vice President Finance & Administration
Director Dining Services