Employee COVID-19 Symptoms Next Steps
If you begin to feel symptoms consistent with COVID-19 -- Symptoms include:
- Fever (over 100 degrees) or chills
- New cough
- New shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Extreme fatigue
- Muscle or body aches
- New headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- New sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stay calm and be sure you are wearing a mask.
- If you are on campus (or anywhere other than home) you should go home immediately.
- If you are home, you should remain home.
Outreach for Assistance:
- You should be in touch with your medical provider or urgent care as soon as possible.
- You should notify your department head/chair of your absence from campus and the impact that it will have on your work.
- The Director of Environmental Health and Safety may call you to initiate contact tracing of campus members and work closely with Ledge Light Health District for off-campus individuals.
- Conn Employees will be notified by Conn Human Resources the steps that need to be taken to return to work. Contract partners will hear from their employer.