- Residential Life
- Student Activities & Organizations
- Career Guidance/CELS
- Student Leadership
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Think S.A.F.E. Project
- Advising & Mentoring
- Dean of the College
- Campus Safety
- The Women's Center
- Unity House
- LGBTQ Center
Hours and Appointments
In case of emergency, please contact Campus Safety at x111, 911, or L & M Hospital at 860-442-0711.
Health Services hours of operation during the academic year
(when the College is in session)
Monday 9:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed on weekends
- We will accommodate any sick/urgent visits on a walk-in basis
- It helps us if you call in advance and we can arrange to have you seen ASAP
- You may call us in the night when we are closed to let us know you will be coming in in the morningAfter Hours
Student Health Services is closed during the summer and during winter and spring breaks.
For counseling/mental health appointments call x4587 (on-campus) or 860-439-4587 (off-campus).
We also have more information on this page, Care When We Are Closed.
Student Health Services
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196