Health record requests

Student Health Services maintains medical records on all students for up to seven years after graduation. If you would like a copy of your immunization records, pap smears, other labs or complete medical record, you can go to the student health portal,, sign in, and see if you are able to access the information you need there.  If you cannot access the information you need please fill out the Health Records Request Form and submit the appropriate payment due ($5 for immunization/ pap smear records; $20 for complete medical record). We advise all graduating seniors to obtain copies of their immunizations before leaving the College.

Student health forms

Please be sure to review the Student Health Insurance Plan and, if you have comparable private insurance, to waive out at You must also email a copy of your private insurance card, front and back, to Student Health Services at

Forms for new and transfer students entering Spring 2019:

  • Connecticut College Health History Form (filled out via the Student Health Services' Web Portal,
    The due date for completion of this form is January 25, 2019.
  • Medical Clearance and Proof of Immunizations Form
    Please print and take this form to your physician for completion. Once complete, you must log into the patient portal ( and enter your immunization dates into the Immunization History Form. Then you may scan and upload the form via our Student Health Services' Web Portal, under "Document Upload," or scan and email it to, or fax it to us at (860) 439-5430. The due date for completion of this form is January 25, 2019. If your physical is not scheduled until after January 25, 2019, please be sure to complete all of the other information and submit the form before your arrival on campus.

Forms for current/returning students:

Counseling Services requests background information

After making an initial appointment with Student Counseling Services, we request that all students fill out the needed background information forms. To access these forms, please go to the following URL: Once the page opens, click on the tab for "Intake." Again we ask that you please complete these forms prior to your initial appointment.

Confidentiality release for third parties

Due to confidentiality laws and ethical practice standards, NO information is shared with anyone outside the SCS offices. If you require information to be shared with a third party, we will need you to complete the release of information form:
Authorization to Disclose/Obtain Protected Health Information (PDF). If you have questions regarding confidentiality, please speak with your counselor at the time of your initial appointment or ask to speak with the director of student counseling services.