If you are not registered to vote:
Check out Rock the Vote to help you register. Rock the Vote is an online voter registration form. You can be registered in minutes!
Keep in mind:
- Every state's rules for registering are different
- Every state's vote by mail rules are different
- Every state's deadlines are different (Last day to register to vote in Connecticut is Nov. 1.)
Please learn more about your home state's rules!
If you are registered to vote:
- Double Check Your Official Address:
- Remember to register at your CURRENT address.
- If you moved over the summer, you need to change it.
- If you need to make address changes or you can't remember what address you registered, check out Rock the Vote, an online registration resource.
- Don't know if you're registered? Check if you're registered at Rock the Vote.
Request and Absentee Ballot
- Are you sure your ballot will come to your school address? Check your address at Rock the Vote.
- Triple check your home counties' rules and deadlines. Rock the Vote has many voting registration resources.
- Check the deadlines to request an absentee ballot. Every state and county are different.
If you plan to vote on Nov. 7:
Community Partnerships will provide transportation for the campus community to the New London High School Voting Polls. Vans will leave campus every half hour starting at 8 a.m. and ending at 6 p.m.
To vote in New London, please bring your Conn ID.