Every dollar raised through the Connecticut College Fund directly benefits current students, supporting virtually every aspect of the Connecticut College experience.
These are Connecticut College Fund dollars at work:
- In 2015-16, we awarded more than $39 million in College-funded financial aid
- 54 percent of enrolled students receive financial aid
- The average financial aid award is $38,709
- In summer 2016, 317 rising seniors participated in funded internships (that's 74% of the class!)
- The College has funded internships in 21 states and 21 countries
- Over the course of 15 years, the College has awarded more than 3,000 internships
See what our students have been up to!
- Lab equipment for science departments
- Faculty seminars
- Award-winning curriculum
- Student-faculty research
- Recruit and retain world-class faculty
- Supports more than 80 student-led clubs and organizations
- Guest speakers and lectures on campus
- Renovations to facilities
- Class trips
- Student teaching
- Unrestricted gifts allow us to be flexible in addressing the College’s most pressing needs on an annual basis
1911 Society Gala
In recognition of the visionary leadership and philanthropy of 1911 Society members, the College annually hosts a special recognition gala.