The Connecticut College Co-Sponsorship Fund Committee (CSFC) allocates funds to students, faculty, and staff to support educational programming and engagement opportunities outside of the classroom. The CSFC includes representatives from the President's Office as well as the deans offices. The CSFC will meet regularly to review program proposals, support the development of intended outcomes and assessment plans, and identifies opportunities for collaboration to enhance experiential learning for our community by minimizing cost for participation. However, in certain cases participants will be expected to incur personal cost. CSFC intends to enhance experiential learning for members of our community; therefore, the committee will not financially support philanthropic donations.
Fall/Spring 2018 Meetings
- To coordinate efforts to fund collaborative programs, events, and initiatives by academic departments or programs, student clubs and organizations, and individuals or groups within the Connecticut College community;
- To enhance the quality and effectiveness of collaborative programs by establishing a funding request process that emphasizes learning and operational outcomes and program assessment;
- To identify opportunities for greater collaboration across campus;
- To streamline the funding raising process for all involved parties; and
- To achieve efficiencies through identification of alternative approaches.