The Instructional Technology team supports Digication as the College's ePortofolio platform. Digication offers students a digital space to reflect on their educational journey, document challenges and progress, archive important work, and connect curricular and co-curricular knowledge and experiences. In short, Digication is the perfect complement to the Connections curriculum
Features of Digication include:
- Easy to use: If you can drag-and-drop, you can use Digication!
- Multiple portfolios: There are no limits to the number of portfolios you can create. Create portfolios for your Pathway, study away experience, and potential employers.
- Multimedia: Digication supports limitless file types, including video, audio, and text. Embed options allow you to embed media stored on other sites, such as Instagram, YouTube, Google Maps, and many others.
- File size: Upload unlimited files up to 1GB each.
- Google Drive: Digication connects with Google Drive, allowing you to seamlessly archive or share documents in your Drive.
- Media presentation: Galleries and custom layouts allow you to easily present images, video, and documents.
- Sharing and permissions: Share your portfolio with a link, invite individuals to view or contribute, or keep it private.
To get started, go to conncoll.digication.com or contact Jessica McCullough.