Maintenance and Repair Requests

The Customer Service Center

The Customer Service Center, located in the Service Building on south campus, receives all requests for maintenance and repair of College facilities.

Submitting a request for service (non-emergencies)

  • Members of the College community should submit a request for non-emergency services through the online Service Request form (found in CamelWeb under Campus Services).
  • Other individuals: call (860) 439- 2253. The phone is monitored continuously during normal working hours. After hours send an email to

Emergency after hours, weekends and holidays:

  • Call Campus Safety at ext. 2222. If the situation warrants, Campus Safety will recall a mechanic for emergency repair service.

When submitting a request you will need to include the following:

  • Name (will be supplied automatically if using the on-line Service Request)
  • Address (building or dorm) where service is requested
  • Room number or area of building (if applicable)
  • Your phone number
  • Exact location of problem
  • Exact nature of problem
  • Permission to enter (automatic when leaving request)
  • Pets on or in premises

What we can't help you with:

  • Vending Machines: Report problems to Dining Services, Ext. 2750
  • Phones: Report problems to Ext. 3663 or HELP (Ext. 4357)
  • Cable TV and/or Computers: Call HELP (Ext. 4357)
  • Dorm/Residence Hall/Housefellow Supplies: Vacuum cleaners are available from each residence hall Housefellow, as are toilet paper, bug spray, extra light bulbs and window screens.
  • Support for special events: All requests for event support are coordinated through the Office of Events and Catering (ext. 2837)

Contact Information:

Facilities Management
Connecticut College
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320