During the next 20 years, through 2038, the Campus Master Plan calls for renovating existing campus facilities and developing new spaces to support academic, athletic and residential needs of the College community. With the consolidation and relocation of functions, the College will be able to repurpose space in a variety of ways.
To achieve the goals of the plan, we have identified several large-scale projects as priorities for Phase I (2018-2025) and several smaller-scale projects. These projects align with the fundraising goals of the comprehensive campaign and total about $90 million. They impact all aspects of life on campus from academics to athletics to community spaces.
- College Center at Crozier-Williams Renovation
- Palmer Auditorium and Castle Court Renovation
- Bill Hall Renovation
- Athletics Renovation and Additions
- Residence Hall and Dining Renovations
- Creation of the Otto and Fran Walter Commons for Global Study and Engagement
- Hale Center for Career Development Relocation
- Creation of Campus Affinity Center
- Upgrade and Replacement of Silfen Field Turf and Long Jump