Medical Disclosure Form: This form may be necessary in the event of a serious illness or accident. It will only be used to help the staff or faculty respond to an injury or illness. Failure to disclose accurate and complete information could compound the seriousness of an accident or illness, particularly if the person is unable to respond to the medical staff’s inquiries. Every OCE participant must be given this form and can opt to disclose or not, but the form must be signed in either case.
On Call International Card and Brochure: On Call International is a Global Assistance and Insurance Program that has been contracted by Connecticut College. On Call International provides services and benefits to plan and prepare for international travel. They also have a 24/7 phone line to help with critical emergencies such as medical, travel, or safety-related problems or crises. Participants are asked to maintain plan information on their person at all times.
- To add the On Call Global Assistance Plan contact info to a phone:
- Send a text with the message OCIConnColl (not case sensitive) to the number 444-999.
- Click the link to download.
- Enter your name and tap Submit.
- On the next screen tap “Open in Contacts”.
- SAVE the contact.
International Emergency Response Plan
OCE Experience Provider Agreement: Ensure Experience Provider returns a completed OCE Experience Provider Agreement
- Waiver for Off-Campus Engagement Travel - Domestic
- Waiver for Off-Campus Engagement Travel - International
- Check with sponsoring department to ensure there are no additional waivers required
- Waiver for travel to countries with a U.S. State Department warning level of 3
- Must complete a Travel Request Form
- Must complete a Personal Risk Management Questionnaire
- Must complete a Travel Warning Acknowledgement of Risks and Release of Liability